Monday, December 16, 2013

Adventures with the Pipps - Dinner

On December 11th, the Pipp’s invited over all the girls who had done Ministry to Mom’s with their family. It was so nice to hang out with their whole family while Mr. and Mrs. Pipp cooked dinner and the kids ran around and played. They made tacos with homemade soft shells and then had chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream for dessert. I sat next to Joshua who could not sit still and decided to tell me about his Monster boxers. I’m pretty sure Mrs. Pipp (who was on his other side) was mortified, but she just laughed and said, “well, I’m glad we so comfortable with you!”
When we had dessert Joshua had gotten up and Gianna had come to sit on my lap so I braided her hair and then we ate our cake together. Damien was on the bench next to us, so I fed him his cake and ice cream and played with him. Later on I found out that there was cake on my shirt, but no matter! It’s just chocolate cake!

We took pictures with their family and they gave us each a little gift. We all got ready to walk over to the Kartause to see the end of the semester video, and then we all meandered over. It was such a fun evening and a perfect way to end Ministry to Moms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment