Sunday, December 1, 2013

Two-day Weekend

The weekend of November 23-24 was only a two day weekend because we had a Recovery day on Monday after Rome and Assisi so there was class on Friday. I stayed back to catch up on homework that I hadn’t done because I had been sleeping while I was sick, and to get some more rest because I was still exhausted. After classes on Friday, Ashley and I walked down to Spar and got coffee and then we went to the Bakery to get a treat. I bought this little cake that had layers of cake and cream and was topped with fruit. It was just the right amount of sweet and tangy.
            On Saturday, Ashley and I spent most of the day in Kolbe studying PHP together, procrastinating, and working on other assignments. I had to study for my PHP quiz, prep from my CMP debate about the medical use of marijuana, prep for my nurse theorist presentation, and write a 5 page paper about Divine Inspiration and Human Genius. It was a busy day, but Ashley and I had a ton of fun hanging out together.

            Sunday morning I went to Mass for the feast of Christ the King. I spent the rest of the day doing homework and then took a shift in the RA office in the evening to be available to check or comb people for lice. All in all it was a very productive weekend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment